The strength and the potential of APSCC lie in the expertise of its members who show the willingness to eagerly volunteer, collaborate and demonstrate the technical know-how to everyone. For instance, this Association is represented in various states of India and abroad with 1000’s of active and participating members including students, academicians, business leaders, scientists/professionals across many disciplines.
By joining APSCC, the members will
– get an opportunity to volunteer/ collaborate and to find up-to-date information and new approaches to address the challenges of sustainable development
– be prioritized over non-members (in case of limited seats) to participate in all the APSCC events
– be provided with discounts (in case of a self-funded event) to participate in seminars, workshops, conferences, symposium, summit, etc. organized by APSCC
– be entitled to compete for the yearly APSCCs seed fund to conduct experimental/ prototype projects at their own campuses
– get an online and periodical offline forum to network with other members and experts in the field of Sustainable Development and find opportunities to collaborate for research and development activities
– get an opportunity to showcase (upon approval) their sustainable initiatives in the APSCC Newsletter/blogs which has a reach among the experts working in this sector
– get an opportunity to gain expertise and become a leader in your field by taking part in knowledge sharing sessions at APSCC organized events
– All Members will get an e-certificate of membership and will be entitled to add the APSCC member logo in their signature/ linked in profile
Green Councils : APSCC provides an opportunity to promote the green programs in your institution or workplace for free! If there are no existing Green Councils/ Office of Sustainability/ eco-team.., then it is a high time to start one by gathering interested colleagues/co-workers and identify potential projects or goals within your department, such as sustainable management of water, energy, waste, improving biodiversity, etc.. APSCC will provide assistance, resources, and further information as needed to support the initiatives of the green teams. The membership under this category can be held by a group of people or an individual and it can be easily transferred upon a written request. Click here to register
Student Member : Any Student from schools/ colleges/ other educational institutes who is above 18 years of age can apply for a student membership. Click here to register
Individual Member : A Research Investigator, Teacher and Professionals who work in the area of management of water, waste, energy, healthy food and biodiversity and/ or part of projects pertaining to sustainable development are eligible to become an Individual Member. Also in general any person with an interest towards sustainable development of campuses and communities are eligible to become an Individual Member. Click here to register
Corporate Member : Educational institutions such as Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics, Schools and any other Educational institute are eligible to become a Corporate Member. Industrial and Corporate sectors, NGO’s, CBO’s, along with any other Business/ Charitable organizations working towards community development and housing projects. A Corporate Member will nominate one person who will be a representative for that organization. Click here to register
- Dr. G. Viswanathan,
Vellore, TN, India.
- Dr. R. Murugesan,
Anna University of Technology,
TN, India. & President ISTE
- Prof. A. Gnanam,
Former Vice Chancellor,
- Prof. G. P. Thakur,
Indian School Psychology Association (InSPA),
New Delhi, India.
- Mr. David Annoussamy,
Chief Justice (Retd.),
- Dr. Steve Mittal,
Director of Sustainability,
University of Oregon, USA.
- Dr. T. R. Pachamuthu,
- Mr. M. Dhanasekaran,
Sri Manakula Vinayakar Medical College and Hospital,
- Dr. S. Mohan,
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research
Chennai, TN, India.
- Prof. Eric Pallant,
Professor of Environmental Science,
Allegheny College, USA.
- Dr. Anupama Pasricha,
Chair & Associate Professor,
St. Catherine University USA – 55105.